Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005






Why did I name my blog Transcendental Carwash? Makes no sense does it? Just like my life. Trust me. If you already know me...you know it's true. I'm still trying to understand why certain things have happened to me in my life (as I'm sure others are). I gave up blaming god and I'm quite sure the devil has better things to do than hide my car keys or smoke my cigarettes. What made me who and what I am? Am I simply the product of a random roll of the dice or did my parents eat something they shouldn't have? I do know when I first realized I was different. I was five. My younger sister and I were playing in the snow. It was like a blinding flash of light. Can you imagine having an epiphany at five? Earth shaking. Almost knocked me off my feet. I stood there for a while wondering why I had been born in the wrong body. Then I buried my sister in the snow and went back inside.


1 comment:

mateya said...

That's an incredible story! I think you should be grateful and happy about your revelation - since most people never find out who they are or even what they are, much less what they want or where they're going.

I wrote this some time ago, but I had to create an account and then retype it because somehow the comment didn't show up :)
/Soulreaper